Brett Fallon CFF®, CRPC®
Managing Partner, Certified Financial Fiduciary® Chartered Retirement Plan Counselor®
“I get to come to work every day and do something that I love,” says Momentum Financial Partners co-founder, Brett Fallon. “In fact, the best part is figuring out various ways to inspire people to develop and execute a foundational financial plan to achieve their goals,” said Brett, “It really is amazing to help families organize, analyze, and plan the complexities of their financial lives.
In addition to maintaining his Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor® designation, Brett recently completed a rigorous certification and training process established by the National Association of Certified Financial Fiduciaries (NACFF) and The American Financial Education Alliance (AFEA). Brett is a Certified Financial Fiduciary®. Designees agree to uphold the highest moral, ethical and fiduciary standards of service when providing advice to potential or existing clients.
"I believe that all advisory relationships must be borne in an environment of trust, objectivity, and free from all conflicts of interest. Our relationship with our clients’ is founded on the idea that capability and experience are the keys to helping them find financial success as they choose to define it,” Brett explains.
- Retirement – Assist clients to stack income sources to meet retirement needs, and how to leave a legacy to loved ones or charitable interest
- Business Owners – Coordinate various professionals to manage before, during, and after a business liquidation or sale
- Change in Marital Status – Assist to understand the financial impacts of a settlement agreement, and how to protect and grow their assets
- Inheritance – Identify what actions you may need to take, what to expect, and strategies for handling your inherited assets.
- Sale of Real Estate – Assist to understand the financial impacts of a potential sale or exchange of real property
- Job/Career Transition – Aggregation of retirement accounts and investment management needs
We help you navigate through these transitional periods with our knowledge, experience, and integrity.